West Covina Appliance Repair – Washer Repair
Welcome to your source for washer repair information with West Covina Appliance Repair. We have the professional knowledge and skills to tackle any washer job. Don’t let a washer problem slow you down—call us instead!
What We Can Do For You
Our goal is to provide each of our customers with personalized appliance service and repair with the touch of a local company.
- Friendly customer service – as soon as you call, someone will be ready to take your information and get you started on the right path to appliance repair.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling – We’ll work with your schedule to get to your home or location when it’s best for you, not us. If it’s an emergency, we can come right away.
- Up-front diagnoses and quotes – Our techs will diagnose your appliance problem first, and then provide you with a written quote for all work to be done.
- Experienced and skilled teams – Our teams of repair people come equipped with the know-how, tools, and skills to get the job done right the first time. Most of our appliance repair work can get done in one day.
- Trust and care – We want you to trust us as a local business serving our community. We will show you that we care by making sure you’re satisfied with the process from beginning to end.
We’ve been working on customers’ washing machines for many years here at West Covina, and that means we have all the knowledge and skills necessary to diagnose any washer problem. Luckily for the homeowner, there are a few telltale signs that something has gone wrong. Let us know if you’re experiencing issues like drainage problems, leaks, corrosion, off-balance performance, or squeals and whines. We can work on any brand of washer, including Amana, Whirlpool, GE, and more.
There are a few helpful tips you can follow to keep your clothes washer running awesome. If your washer has a lint catcher (some units do, some do not), make sure you’re cleaning it out at regular intervals. If your washer develops a foul smell, you can run an empty cycle with a little bit of bleach or vinegar inside to remove the odors. Finally, keep a close eye on corrosion on your washer’s cabinet. We get many calls for leaky washers that have rusted out in the corners.
Convenient Visits – Emergency Calls
Nobody wants to deal with the hassle of a broken appliance, ever. That’s why we aim to schedule convenient visits for you and your family. We’ll work with your schedule to find the perfect time to get your appliance fixed.
You also have help by your side if your appliance breaks down in an emergency situation: a weekend, holiday, or after-hours problem. West Covina Appliance Repair offers full emergency service calls for all of our customers. Just dial our number, and we’ll be there!
Get in Touch
Getting in touch with us is the first step in solving your appliance problem. Just click here to contact us online, or just give us a call!