West Covina Appliance Repair – Ice Maker Repair
Welcome to your source for ice maker repair information with West Covina Appliance Repair. We’re equipped with the knowledge, tools, and skills necessary to handle any ice maker problem. Don’t let your worn out or broken ice maker get you hot. Call us instead!
What We Can Do For You
Our goal is to provide each of our customers with personalized appliance service and repair with the touch of a local company.
- Friendly customer service – as soon as you call, someone will be ready to take your information and get you started on the right path to appliance repair.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling – We’ll work with your schedule to get to your home or location when it’s best for you, not us. If it’s an emergency, we can come right away.
- Up-front diagnoses and quotes – Our techs will diagnose your appliance problem first, and then provide you with a written quote for all work to be done.
- Experienced and skilled teams – Our teams of repair people come equipped with the know-how, tools, and skills to get the job done right the first time. Most of our appliance repair work can get done in one day.
- Trust and Care – We want you to trust us as a local business serving our community. We will show you that we care by making sure you’re satisfied with the process from beginning to end.
Ice Maker Problems
At West Covina Appliance Repair, we’ve repaired thousands of ice makers over the years. We know what it takes to get one running, and we know how important they are to your home or business. That’s why we’re here to help. Here are a few tell-tale signs that your ice maker is breaking down: misshapen ice, smelly ice, not enough ice, machine is running hot, ice tastes funny, water supply issues, or other problems. No matter what your brand, make, or model is, we can help!
Here are a few things any homeowner can do to keep their ice maker running perfect. First, make sure the water supply to your ice maker is supplying enough water. Whether your unit is a standalone appliance or attached to a refrigerator, it can’t make ice if it’s not properly connected to a water source. Also, be sure to clean any filters or grates on your ice maker regularly. These components can get dirty, dusty, or even covered in mildew or mold if you’re not careful.
Convenient Visits – Emergency Calls
Nobody is ever ready to deal with a worn-out or broken appliance. That’s why we aim to schedule convenient visits for you and your family. We’ll work with your schedule to find the perfect time to get your appliance fixed.
You also have help by your side if your appliance breaks down in an emergency situation: a weekend, holiday, or after-hours problem. West Covina Appliance Repair offers full emergency service calls for all of our customers. Just dial our number, and we’ll be there!
Get in Touch
Getting in touch with us is the first step in solving your appliance problem. Just click here to contact us online, or just give us a call!