West Covina Appliance Repair – Dryer Repair
Welcome to your source for dryer repair information with West Covina Appliance Repair. Our teams have all that it takes—the know-how, the skills, and the tools—to get your dryer running at 100% again. Don’t let dryer woes keep your clothes wet—just call us instead!
What We Can Do For You
Our goal is to provide each of our customers with personalized appliance service and repair with the touch of a local company.
- Friendly customer service – as soon as you call, someone will be ready to take your information and get you started on the right path to appliance repair.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling – We’ll work with your schedule to get to your home or location when it’s best for you, not us. If it’s an emergency, we can come right away.
- Up-front diagnoses and quotes – Our techs will diagnose your appliance problem first, and then provide you with a written quote for all work to be done.
- Experienced and skilled teams – Our teams of repair people come equipped with the know-how, tools, and skills to get the job done right the first time. Most of our appliance repair work can get done in one day.
- Trust and Care – We want you to trust us as a local business serving our community. We will show you that we care by making sure you’re satisfied with the process from beginning to end.
Dryers are one of the most common appliances in America, and we’ve serviced every brand, make, and model there is. This means we’ve seen just about every problem that your dryer can throw at you. No matter what problem you’re having, we can help. Just contact us if you see any of these problem signs: dryer running off-balance, squealing or whining sound, dryer not getting clothes dry, lint trap problems, ventilation issues. From Whirlpool to Maytag and Amana and beyond, we can help!
There are a few ways that any handy homeowner can keep their clothes dryer running great for many happy years. The most important maintenance task you can complete is to regularly clean out your dryer’s lint catcher. Make sure the lint catcher is regularly cleaned. Also be sure to maintain the venting system on your dryer. Especially if your lint trap was particularly full, there may be lint or other debris collecting in the vent hoses that lead hot air out of your home.
Convenient Visits – Emergency Calls
Nobody ever wants to deal with a broken-down appliance. That’s why we aim to schedule convenient visits for you and your family. We’ll work with your schedule to find the perfect time to get your appliance fixed.
You also have help by your side if your appliance breaks down in an emergency situation: a weekend, holiday, or after-hours problem. West Covina Appliance Repair offers full emergency service calls for all of our customers. Just dial our number, and we’ll be there!
Get in Touch
The first step in handling your appliance problem is to make the call to us. Just click here to contact us online, or just give us a call!