West Covina Appliance Repair – Freezer Repair
Welcome to your source for freezer repair information with West Covina Appliance Repair. We’ve got all the knowledge and skills necessary to take care of your freezer problems in a flash. Don’t let a freezer issue give you pains. Call us instead!
What We Can Do For You
Our goal is to provide each of our customers with personalized appliance service and repair with the touch of a local company.
- Friendly customer service – as soon as you call, someone will be ready to take your information and get you started on the right path to appliance repair.
- Convenient and flexible scheduling – We’ll work with your schedule to get to your home or location when it’s best for you, not us. If it’s an emergency, we can come right away.
- Up-front diagnoses and quotes – Our techs will diagnose your appliance problem first, and then provide you with a written quote for all work to be done.
- Experienced and skilled teams – Our teams of repair people come equipped with the know-how, tools, and skills to get the job done right the first time. Most of our appliance repair work can get done in one day.
- Trust and Care – We want you to trust us as a local business serving our community. We will show you that we care by making sure you’re satisfied with the process from beginning to end.
We’ve been working with freezers for many years at West Covina Appliance Repair, and we know how to fix all the problems you might see. Freezers are great until they’re not working for you, so keep an eye for the telltale signs that something might be going back with your appliance. If you see any of these signs, call us right away: buildup of frost or ice, air not getting cold, freezer feels hot on the outside, noisy operation, leaking in and around freezer. Whether you’ve got a Maytag or a Samsung or anything else, we can help!
Here are some handy hints for keeping your freezer running great all the time. Don’t pack your freezer full of food and supplies. Air can’t circulate properly if the freezer is overloaded. Make sure to clean out and defrost your freezer on a regular basis, or as needed. A buildup or ice or frost can prevent a freezer from working effectively.
Convenient Visits – Emergency Calls
There’s no convenient time for an appliance to break down. That’s why we aim to schedule convenient visits for you and your family. We’ll work with your schedule to find the perfect time to get your appliance fixed.
You also have help by your side if your appliance breaks down in an emergency situation: a weekend, holiday, or after-hours problem. West Covina Appliance Repair offers full emergency service calls for all of our customers. Just dial our number, and we’ll be there!
Get in Touch
Reaching out to us is the first step in solving your appliance problem. Just click here to contact us online, or just give us a call!